Handcrafted Bauhaus Ceramic Chubby Mugs
THE MAKING OF THESE CUTE CERAMIC BAUHAUS COFFEE MUGS
The making of this mug set is a journey to pursue subtle sophistication, an aesthetics that whisper instead of shouting. Handcrafted in the historical town of Jingdezhen, where the ceramics for loyal family was made, our Chubby Mugs are made of the finest clay using the traditional craftsmanship that has been refined through generations by generations over 1000 years.
First handcrafted into a chubby shape by skilled artisans, these aesthetic mugs are then carefully refined into gentle curves and smoothly glazed with comfortable colors…with every detail is fine-tuned to perfection, these cute mugs have a beautiful balance of style & functionality.
What's Special About This Item
- Handcrafted in a puffy shape and infused with a contemporary flair, our Chubby Mugs have a beautiful balance of cuteness and aesthetics
- Built to shine & impress, our Chubby Mug is even more gorgeous in person and gift ready to surprise & impress ur special someone
- Made of the finest clay, softly engineered and smoothly glazed, the mug set is sturdy while also has a soft & silky texture that is comfortable to sip from
1. WELL CONSTRUCTED FOR ALL PURPOSE
With a large capacity of 300ml, it works perfectly for
your daily coffee, tea, matcha or hot choc. The puffy saucer could also be used as a
separate plate for snacks like cookies or crackers
2. GIFTS READY
Packaged properly in a gift box, it is a no brainer if you’re looking for a gift to surprise & impress your
special someone at moments like Christmas, housewarming, Valentine’s Day or anniversary
Type: Handmade Ceramic Coffee Mugs / Couple Coffee Mugs
Colors: Freckle / Taro / Matcha / Butter / Milk Tea
Microwave, oven and dishwasher safe
- If you found that there is a small hole in your ceramic items, please note that it is 100% not a defect. It is out of the requirement of crafting process of ceramics.
- Although we try our best to ensure every pics reflect the original color of each item, there might still be difference in colors due to the shooting conditions, the screen of your computers and etc.