Handblown Bubble Goblets - Retro Wavy Stemmed Burgundy Wine Glasses
The Making of These Premium Colored Burgundy / Bordeaux Wine Glasses Set
Mouth-blown & hand-finished by skilled artisans, every detail is fine-tuned to perfection to deliver an upscale drinking experience
What's Special About These Colorful Wine Glasses
- Looking for a vessel for your delicate wine collection? These colorful wine glasses are the most stylish vessels to savor your favorite drinks
- Add a fruity juicy touch to ur favorite drinks & make every drop taste better
- These stylish party glasses will be that conversation piece to impress your guests & amplify the cheer & fun of any celebration like party or refined wine tasting
1. WHEN TO USE WHAT GLASSES
The Bordeaux glass is tall with a broad bowl, designed for full bodied red like Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah as it directs wine to the back of the mouth
The Burgundy glass is designed for lighter, full-bodied wines wine, such as Pinot Noir, Beaujolais, Barbaresco, Baralo, Barbera, and Dolcetto. The large bowl & a narrow top of Burgundy glass makes wine touch the tongue’s tip & allows flavor hints to be noticed. The broad bowl also facilitates aromas of delicate wines to accumulate.
2. PERFECT FOR ANY WINE GATHERING
The iconic design of these glasses is sure to impress your guests and be the conversation piece on the table.
3. GIFTS TO IMPRESS
Handblown each detail to perfection, this stemware is
one of a kind in design and more gorgeous in person, making it a perfect gift
to surprise & impress your special someone.
Type: Mouth Blown Colored Burgundy Wine Glasses
Number of Pieces: 1
Materials: Lead Free Crystal Glass
- Dishwasher save & heat resistance from -20°C to 120°C
- Handwash recommended. Do not use sharp tools, like steel wool, to clean
- The mugs are made of glass blown by local artisans. The craftsmanship itself requires to leave a small hole in the bubble hanging on the goblet.
- Like all the crafts, it can't be perfect, like there might be tiny tiny bubbles in the glass, but it is totally comply with the industry standards
Where We Ship
We endeavor to provide the best shopping experience for our customers and that includes shipping & delivery as well. To deliver that promise, we currently focus our operation within below countries & regions:
North America: Continental US, Canada
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Europe: UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden
How Much It Costs
Currently, we offer free shipping in all regions we operate as we believe aesthetics should not be exclusive to the minority. However, we might have to charge a small amount of money to compensate the cost during holiday season because the shipping cost might surge excessively. Therefore, we tends to do the promo earlier than usual during the holiday seasons and highly recommend you make the purchase as earlier as possible to get the best deal.
How Long It Takes
Normally, it takes 1-2 business days to process your order. The expected time of arrival for each country is listed as below:
Contiguous US (Islands, AK and HI excluded ): 7-12 days
Australia and New Zealand: 7-15 days
Please note that above expected time is not 100% guaranteed. It is calculated based on the time frame which 90% of our orders fell into and is subjected to the covid conditions, changing customs policies of destination countries, holiday seasons or other extreme events. We encourage you to shop as early as possible during Holiday Seasons.
Tracking Your Orders
Once a purchase has been made, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. Another email containing your tracking number, along with the link to track your order, will be sent once your order has been shipped.
Duties & Taxes
Final Price At Checkout
*Gift Boxes Not Included