Handblown Bubble Goblets - Retro Wavy Stemmed Burgundy Wine Glasses
The Making of These Premium Wine Glasses
Mouth-blown & hand-finished by skilled artisans, every detail is fine-tuned to perfection to deliver an upscale drinking experience
What's Special About These Colorful Wine Glasses
- Reviewed & Recommended by Homes & Gardens, the UK’s first-ever home interest magazine, as Best Wine Glasses 2024
- Looking for a vessel for your delicate wine collection? These colorful wine glasses are the most stylish vessels to savor your favorite drinks
- Add a fruity juicy touch to ur favorite drinks & make every drop taste better
- These stylish party glasses will be that conversation piece to impress your guests & amplify the cheer & fun of any celebration like party or refined wine tasting
1. WHEN TO USE WHAT GLASSES
The Bordeaux glass is tall with a broad bowl, designed for full bodied red like Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah as it directs wine to the back of the mouth
The Burgundy glass is designed for lighter, full-bodied wines wine, such as Pinot Noir, Beaujolais, Barbaresco, Baralo, Barbera, and Dolcetto. The large bowl & a narrow top of Burgundy glass makes wine touch the tongue’s tip & allows flavor hints to be noticed. The broad bowl also facilitates aromas of delicate wines to accumulate.
2. PERFECT FOR ANY WINE GATHERING
The iconic design of these glasses is sure to impress your guests and be the conversation piece on the table.
3. GIFTS TO IMPRESS
Handblown each detail to perfection, this stemware is
one of a kind in design and more gorgeous in person, making it a perfect gift
to surprise & impress your special someone.
Type: Mouth Blown Colored Burgundy Wine Glasses
Number of Pieces: 1
Materials: Lead Free Crystal Glass
- Dishwasher save & heat resistance from -20°C to 120°C
- Handwash recommended. Do not use sharp tools, like steel wool, to clean
- The mugs are made of glass blown by local artisans. The craftsmanship itself requires to leave a small hole in the bubble hanging on the goblet.
- Like all the crafts, it can't be perfect, like there might be tiny tiny bubbles in the glass, but it is totally comply with the industry standards